Aims and Ethos
At Kew College Prep, we provide an open-door, cohesive community for children to grow as individuals. Academic attainment is not secured at the expense of the children’s happiness or their interests in extra-curricular pursuits. Our school has the singular agenda to do the best by each child – from all angles.
We have systems, processes and operations in place to ensure that each child is provided with a tailored learning programme, helping them to unlock their full potential. Our children feel listened to and valued, and they enjoy an education that meets their personal needs. They progress with confidence to a senior school that is aligned to their aspirations and capabilities.
- To provide our children with a vibrant, well-balanced, broad and enriching educational experience at a high level
- To create a nurturing environment that is relaxed but purposeful and in which children feel happy and enjoy working with each other
- To ensure that our children feel valued and are supported in developing a healthy self-esteem and confidence to make their own informed choices
- To actively promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of all people
- To inspire in our children a sense of commitment, responsibility and resilience preparing them with the appropriate skills for the next stage in their education