Inspection Report & Mission Statement
Kew College Prep is a non-selective, family-orientated, co-educational school for children from Nursery to Year 6.
- To provide our children with a vibrant, well-balanced, broad and enriching educational experience at a high level
- To create a nurturing environment that is relaxed but purposeful and in which children feel happy and enjoy working with each other
- To ensure that our children feel valued and are supported in developing a healthy self-esteem and confidence to make their own informed choices
- To actively promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and religions
- To inspire in our children a sense of commitment, responsibility and resilience preparing them with the appropriate skills for the next stage in their education